Forums

Search for at

View previous topic View next topic
The-UnXpLaiNeD PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:09 am
The-UnXpLaiNeD
Heres an old phpnuke Theme i'd like to see brought back to life..

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Link: [Removed]

Last edited by The-UnXpLaiNeD on Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
User
White Dragon
3 Posts

Lonestar PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:12 am
Lonestar
This is a commercial theme, it is no longer available, and anyone offering this for download, is breaking the designers copyright.
Developer
Site Admin
White Dragon
5 Posts

Mega's Portal

EmeraldDragon PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:17 am
EmeraldDragon
I will not break that rule! Sorry!

Get registered or Log in
Site Admin
Theme Designer
62 Posts

The-UnXpLaiNeD PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:30 am
The-UnXpLaiNeD
No worries, i'll do it myself when i get time..  Smile
User
White Dragon
3 Posts

CashBackForex

Lonestar PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:08 pm
Lonestar
You can not use a commercial theme without permission, it is a violation of their copyrights.

Anyone breaching a theme designers copyrights are not welcome on "Xtreme" or "lonestar modules" so proceed with caution.
Developer
Site Admin
White Dragon
5 Posts

Mega's Portal

The-UnXpLaiNeD PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:40 pm
The-UnXpLaiNeD
Lonestar - for your information, i purchased licensed copies of the above theme and a few others from Destine Designs many many years ago. So i can do what i like with it since it will be for my own personal use.  Smile
User
White Dragon
3 Posts

CashBackForex

EmeraldDragon PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:34 pm
EmeraldDragon
— The-UnXpLaiNeD wrote
Lonestar - for your information, i purchased licensed copies of the above theme and a few others from Destine Designs many many years ago. So i can do what i like with it since it will be for my own personal use.  Smile

I do not want to rain on your party of getting this theme going. Even though you have purchased it many moons ago, you might want to read the fine prints that he set forth. I am pretty sure it would said that you cannot port it to another CMS (especially for a commercial theme).

Use my theme for example, I won't let anyone port my theme to another CMS without my permission (even FREE theme). And definitely not commercial theme. So, suggestion is to contact him (if you still can find him) and asked to see if you can port it over to EVO. Since you brought it. That is my suggestion to you, if that the route you are going to take.

Get registered or Log in
Site Admin
Theme Designer
62 Posts

Lonestar PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:14 pm
Lonestar
Even if you have purchased it in the past, without the receipt (proof of purchase), no one can port the theme for you, as again that is a violation of the copyright.

I am just letting you know, that no1 other than the author can port this theme without violating copyright, You sending the theme images or file to anyone else, is a breach.

That is all I am trying to say.
Developer
Site Admin
White Dragon
5 Posts

CashBackForex

New Post Reply Post Print Viewed Thanks Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1